Start Up School
21st May 2015
Looking for guidance with your new business?
Often new businesses seek our support after 12 to 18 months of trading having received notices from companies house or HMRC. We now offer a free guidance service to support new businesses by making owners aware of the fundamentals, avoiding penalties and enabling growth.
When starting a new business it is important to lay all the correct foundations to ensure you are set for your journey ahead. We will guide you through the fundamentals for free.
Start your business by understanding:
- Limited Company or Self Employment
- Registering for Tax
- Software & Record Keeping - Keeping track of your finances
- Survival income - personal costs, business costs, survival turnover
- What expenses can I claim?
- What do I need to save for my tax bill?
You are already established so you will need information to help you make good business decisions.
Run your business by looking at:
- Am I making a profit?
- Managing my cashflow & getting customers to pay
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence,Self Assessment and Tax
You may want to expand your product range or move to larger premises. Growing a business needs to be planned with a financial and strategic approach.
Grow your business by considering:
- Obtaining finance and sources of funds
- Employing Staff
- Acquiring another business
- How to differentiate from your competition
- Making use of social media
Contact us today to book a meeting with our experts.