The latest tax and business news, updated daily
You’re right to be looking for resources to keep yourself informed so you can run your business better.
Our daily business news is curated with you in mind. You’ll find the latest economic updates, Government announcements and tax consultations. You’ll also find sector-specific stories and developments, as well as summaries of press releases from the Government and HMRC. Keep yourself in the loop with the world of business, tax and economics.
- AFR for some petrol engines and all diesel engines rise.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.