Applications for employment should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to The Director of Administration at the address below.
Audit Senior (Bennett Brooks Anstey Bond – London)
We are seeking for a dynamic individual to fulfil an Audit Senior Role – the ideal candidate will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory audited and unaudited financial statements, for sole traders, Limited companies, and partnerships, from planning stage to finalisation stage which are to be directly reviewed by the partner
- Act as a day to day point of contact for clients and provide clients with excellent service
- Have good understanding of client’s needs, as well as the ability to provide valuable solutions on technical matters. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate these solutions to the partner and clients.
- Exposure to IFRS and have in-depth understanding of, both, UK GAAP and Companies Act 2006
- Ensure that the financial statements have been presented correctly and comply with the relevant accounting standards, and in line with the firm’s procedures
- Preparation of corporation tax computations as part of the audit process
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts using Sage and Excel
- Supervise a team of four across different levels for different job assignments, including preparation of VAT returns, management accounts, statutory audited and unaudited financial statements
- Proactively maintain professional relationships with key clients
- Responsible for training and development of junior and senior staff
- Recently qualified ACCA/ACA, looking for a career progression from a senior role to supervisor role
- Your current role involves at least 80% of audit work
- Experience in managing a client portfolio containing both accounts and audit work
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Ability to supervise a team and review audit and non audit work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open minded, dynamic, forward thinking and self-motivated
We regularly recruit trainee accountants, support and administrative staff, with more senior vacancies becoming available periodically so watch this page.
CVs and general applications for employment will be kept on file, and should a position become available for which we feel you are appropriate then we will contact you.
CVs / Applications / General Correspondence To:
The Director of Administration
St. George’s Court