Recruitment and Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Audit Senior to join our expanding team.
Based out of our Northwich, Cheshire office you will work servicing a portfolio business clients with a positive, enthusiastic, professional attitude.
For the right candidate we offer not only a competitive salary, holiday package and relevant post qualification training but a culture driven by a focus on constantly increasing employee engagement through reward and recognition. The role includes:
- Audit work for a portfolio of clients.
- SME accounts work.
- Developing trainees.
- Involvement with ad-hoc special assignments.
- Ensuring the clients’ work is dealt with in a timely manner and completed by the due date required.
- Ensuring that assignments are completed to a high standard which will result in a minimum of Directors time being spent on the assignment.
- Displaying excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working on own initiative and within the team.
- Building client relationships.
This individual will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, with Audit experience. Knowledge of CCH Pro Audit or similar audit software packages would be advantageous.
We offer :
- competitive salary package ,
- participation in our bonus scheme,
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 days to be taken during our Christmas shut down period
- 3% employer pension scheme contributions
- Life Assurance cover
- Holiday Scheme
Applications or information requests can be made by post below or e-mailed to email@example.com
Graduate Trainee Accountant
There are no places remaining for our 2016 Graduate Programme but we continually keep our eye out for future graduates with a 2.1 or higher in Accountancy, Business and Finance, Economics or another business related degree for our 2017 Programme and beyond.
As a trainee you will be placed in our Audit and Accounts department, where you will receive training in many aspects of accountancy, including statutory accounts preparation, auditing, solicitor’s compliance and assurance services, taxation and other finance related assignments.
Based out of our Northwich office, you will work in and around the North West of England with some assignments in other parts of the country. Your own means of transport is therefore required.
At Bennett Brooks we take our training seriously and provide premier college training for both the ACA and ACCA qualification, with a three year training contract.
As well as our graduate salary, and you will also receive 23 days holiday, in addition to study leave.
Applications for employment should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to The Director of Administration at the address below.
We regularly recruit trainee accountants, support and administrative staff, with more senior vacancies becoming available periodically so watch this page.
CVs and general applications for employment will be kept on file, and should a position become available for which we feel you are appropriate then we will contact you.
CVs / Applications / General Correspondence To:
The Director of Administration
St. George’s Court